Thank You that You are a good God Whose yoke is easy and Whose burden is light and yet there are many who have been taught lies and untruths about Who You are. Lord there are many that have been brought up in an environment of hatred and violence who have not heard of Your name or have been fed a tissue of lies about the Lord Jesus Christ – and yet He is the only hope for true peace in this world. Lord, I pray that in Your grace You would convict many of their need of the Lord Jesus and that many would be saved from the jaws of death.
73. All Glory, all power, all honour to you, Holy Father we worship you, precious Jesus our saviour, Holy Spirit we wait on you for comfort. Come comfort our hearts above the present circumstances and happenings in the nation. We look to thee as our refuge, as our stronghold, as our pivot... Speak Peace unto every happening, let our hearts identify with peace always. Amen
I want to thank you so very much for the opportunity offered by your website to have a prayer said in our name at one of the holiest places in the world. The prayer I submitted was so that I could get a well-paying job with the Government as I was working for the Federal Aviation Administration as a contract employee and was trying to get in as a permanent employee but it didn’t look like that was going to Read More...
Eternal God, you know the troubles and pains of the people of Israel-Palestine: We pray for the victims of injustice and violence but also for those who have caused suffering. We pray for those who cannot enter their places of work. We pray for young people who are losing their hope for the future and for mothers who are tired of bloodshed and killing. We pray for the bereaved families, who have lost their beloved ones.
Be generous in prosperity and thankful in adversity. Be fair in thy judgment and guarded in thy speech. Be a lamp unto those who walk in darkness and a home to the stranger. Be eyes to the blind and a guiding light unto the feet of the erring. Be a breath of life to the body of humankind, a dew to the soil of the human heart, and a fruit upon the tree of humility.
70. Away from all the troubles of the world, the LORD has hidden me and bless His Holy Name for away from the curses, away from the afflicted He made my tent even away from the scourge of the enemy he took me, Father thank you for the working of your power towards me. I worship before thee O Lord of Glory and declare forth that you alone will be my God always for I have found no greater comfort than to rest upon your heart and upon your heart is where I want to always rest.
Hello, I’m Fidela and I would like to thank the Holy Land Prayer. My life is full of energy when i discovered this website helping poor spirit to be uplifted through their prayers. I’ve been healed by our Lord Jesus Christ through their intercession and prayers. Again, thank you. Hope and pray that you this website will reach those who want to be prayed and also for soul searching. God is good to His children. Read More...
I ran into the people running Holy Land Prayer during a tour of the holy places in Israel last year. They told me about their site and their commitment to connect believers from around the world to the holiest place on earth. I was surprised because I hadn’t heard about it before. When I came back home, I told members in our community about this service and they loved the idea. We now send a prayer together every month, and we Read More...
Most Holy God, in your word we read so many stories about the ones you have protected as they left home in search of a better life. Your servant Ruth said, “Your people will be my people, your God, my God.” You loved her and found a place for her in Israel. Scripture inspires us to strive for greater hospitality to the poor, the weak and strangers.
69. In the morning my mouth will declare of you, you will be my song in the afternoon and yet also at night will I make melodies of what you have done and tell of how you poured peace upon my heart that is not moved and tossed to and fro by all around me but found an anchor in you upon which all am safely assured riding upon your comfort and dwelling in your peace.
84. I declare my trust in you even as I come to the understanding that trust is a big factor in understanding peace and say no to fear taking a position in my life. I release the reins of my life unto you and ask that you take control of it all, I turn it over unto you and help me to make and see this confession daily that I might be able to continually enjoy peace knowing you are in control. Amen
Help me to develop a peace of mind that only comes from casting all my burdens upon You. Help me I pray to take my eyes off the circumstances of life that seem so burdensome to me and to learn how to keep my eye fixed upon Jesus, for I know that this is what You have instructed us to do of which we are to enjoy the perfect peace that only comes from You.
Hi Mara, we are very sorry to hear about this tragedy, and our prayers are with your love one. To help you better understand the biblical teaching that nothing in this world happens apart from God’s will, a distinction is helpful. There is a difference between God’s positive or active will, and His permissive or passive will. And example of this is that even though God wills for all men to be saved (His positive will) not all men actually are saved (His permissive will). That is to say, God permits that people will use their free will to reject Him. In the same way, He permits that people will use their free will to hurt others. Even though it is not God’s will that any of us commit a sin, yet He permits it. This is part of God’s permissive will. Why God allows evil things to happen to us is a great mystery, yet we can have confidence in His promise that “All things happen for the good of those who love Him.” And this even includes the evil things. God can bring great good out of every evil! This is the glorious mystery of the Cross of Christ.
Giver of all grace, we pray your peace, which passes all understanding, for us who are developmentally disabled. Grant that we may always be sustained in love, our gifts honored, and our difficulties understood, that none may add to our troubles. We ask this in the name of the one who comforted those who were troubled in mind, Jesus our Savior. Amen.
85. You bring good out of every circumstance when I believe and let go, thank you for every blessing my way, the trials my way and every good gift I have received for in both good times it is you and even in bad times you are all I have and none else. I surrender and admit and focus on your goodness which you have made me know for in your goodness I find peace flooding my heart and see comfort manifesting itself. Thank you for the goodness that is a comfort to my heart and life always. Amen
Lord, God of Abraham, God of the Prophets, God of Love, you created us and you call us to live as brothers and sisters. Give us the strength daily to be instruments of peace; enable us to see everyone who crosses our path as our brother or sister. Make us sensitive to the plea of our citizens who entreat us to turn our weapons of war into implements of peace, our trepidation into confident trust, and our quarreling into forgiveness.