95. My confession and prayer are that you lead me in the path for I choose your way and your way is peace. You are my shepherd and the sheep always find comfort in the guidance of the shepherd, besides the still water you lead me, in the green pastures you feed when I follow your instructions which is life unto me. This is comfort and peace unto me I receive it. Amen
You know Lord I just want to say to you father God in the name of Jesus I trust in you everyday of my life and I have no doubt that when I pray to you and I call on the name Jesus I know you hear me if I don’t have anything else I have faith I trust you father God and every way and all that I have called the pain you for in the name of Jesus even though some of the things that I’ve asked for I have not received and I do believe that if it’s in your will I shall receive it I do my very best father God to live on the Promises of God and not my problems it’s because if I understood you right you said the battles of this world is not mine they are yours so I try to leave everything up to you and I trust and in my life your will shall be done because I have learned that the desires of my heart or not the desires that you have for me but those that you do have for me a far better then I could ever imagine so I want to thank you Father God for loving me for keeping me for guiding me because when I fall down on my knees call out to you I believe you hear me and I do my best never to lie to you what good would it do you know my thoughts so I find it’s better to be honest and just open up because you know everything anyway so I thank you Father thank you for Jesus thank you for being the head of my life in Jesus name amen.
72. Alpha Omega, beginning the end, Lord I stand before you Maker of the heavens and the God that spreads the cloud as a blanket, amaze at your work the invisible king who we see his works and give all homage to. All peace are in your possession for you are the God of all peace therefore for your people I know peace is assured and am saying thank you for peace that goes beyond my present situation. Grant more expression of peace in my living amen
Grieving when there is unresolved conflict in a family is very difficult..especially as you are unable to grieve with them. Lean on the Lord each time the grief overwhelms you and hold onto his Word..The Lord has not avandoned you He understands you pain and sadness..He promises to hold you up during this grieving journey..Know that he is s God of restoring all that is broken, Cling to Him.
73. All Glory, all power, all honour to you, Holy Father we worship you, precious Jesus our saviour, Holy Spirit we wait on you for comfort. Come comfort our hearts above the present circumstances and happenings in the nation. We look to thee as our refuge, as our stronghold, as our pivot... Speak Peace unto every happening, let our hearts identify with peace always. Amen
When a friend or family member faces difficult times such as the loss of a loved one, illness or a marriage break-up, it can be hard to know how to pray. Also on this page is a short film with a prayer for strength for those who are grieving, and bible quotes to meditate on God's strength, suitable for including in a card or message. There is also a prayer you can pray for a friend going through a hard time, a prayer for patience and strength and the famous "Serenity Prayer" for courage and wisdom. Finally, there is the beautiful daily prayer by St Richard and a short prayer for mental and physical strength when at work.
68. Dear Lord God, Father of all creations, who watches over us and who has made the earth his footstool. You created us upon earth as an extension of you meant to bring your dominion to bear in all we do but often times for we are on earth, we are depressed and confused by happenings around us. I pray that you will help us to always remember you are with us, comfort us amidst the storm with your peace and strengthen our hearts that we might always know that we have you as our outstanding peace.
Thank you so much. My prayers have been answered. I bought the candle and prayer service to give me hope in taking my board exams. I found out I passed! but I did have doubts at first, the test was the hardest test I ever took and I thought the computer was purposely trying to make me fail. after the test I was so sad and scared. But I remembered the service and the pictures of my candle and prayer Read More...
Please send forth your protective angels to stand guard over me as I sleep. May your angelic army destroy all curses, hindrances and demonic influences that have been sent against my ability to experience a peaceful night’s rest. I ask that your heavenly host protect me as I stay awake and watch over me as I sleep, that awake I may keep watch with Christ, and asleep, rest in his peace. Amen.
70. Away from all the troubles of the world, the LORD has hidden me and bless His Holy Name for away from the curses, away from the afflicted He made my tent even away from the scourge of the enemy he took me, Father thank you for the working of your power towards me. I worship before thee O Lord of Glory and declare forth that you alone will be my God always for I have found no greater comfort than to rest upon your heart and upon your heart is where I want to always rest.
Dear Thomas,Please know, I have only started to go to the faith and religion channel myself for a few weeks, and it took me a week or so to notice the way some people felt about Catholics. I do not think lady checkmate is wonderful as I hardly know her and I did not know that Catholics were banned from that channel. I thought all channels had free speech and anyone could comment. I do not feel the same about the Catholic faith as those that attack it. My Mother married a Catholic and changed her religion for him, I feel no animosity towards the Catholic region at all..
Keep alive within us the flame of hope, so that with patience and perseverance we may opt for dialogue and reconciliation. In this way may peace triumph at last, and may the words "division", "hatred" and "war" be banished from the heart of every man and woman. Lord, defuse the violence of our tongues and our hands. Renew our hearts and minds, so that the word which always brings us together will be "brother", and our way of life will always be that of: Shalom, Peace, Salaam!